Tuesday, August 11, 2009

mystery abounds!

I've been on a forensic mystery book kick lately. A favorite... Kathy Reichs. They're quick reads with interesting plot twists, and I feel as though I'm getting back to my roots when I read them. By roots I mean how I used to read mystery books one after the other. I'm craving something a bit different after I'm finished this next read, however.

Writer's night at the WC diner is still going on, although we've been deviating from writing. I'm suggesting a weekly writing prompt tomorrow as we sit with our greasy diner food and discuss our lives since we last saw each other(which usually amounts to at most a week).

Novel... is at a complete standstill. My inspiration has been a bit quirky lately, so I'm thinking of writing it out of order. It will be strange, but maybe the thought process will pick up later. Instead, I find myself writing fanfiction.

Until next time (which should be sooner than this!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment