Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pending...

I know I haven't done a book review for awhile... that's probably because I've been reading almost a 900 pager. I Know this Much is True by Wally Lamb is just... amazing. More on that later when I finally finish the 50 or so pages I have left (thank god for train rides).

And, of course, I've been working on (trying to) start a novel of my own. The idea is there, I just have to... write. Hah. Regardless, the West Chester writers group is officially starting their meetings again tonight (and I'm new!). Okay, so it's basically a bunch of friends sitting around talking about writing, actually writing, and the basics of agents, publishing, etc. I'm an inside source (haha) because I've talked to so many authors and dealt with so many publishers for the two years I worked at the Doylestown Bookshop.

I'll let you know how it goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment